“If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
Your membership contribution will help maintain BMHA’s 30 year legacy as a premier organization that promotes cultural competency in whole health and mental health care for people of color.
BMHA membership offers benefits for you to leverage as a student, behavioral health professional or an individual who is a community organizer, activist or business owner:
Posting your original articles or links to your blog site on BMHA’s various media platforms.
Promoting your events, seminars, or publications.
- FREE or discounted admission to virtual and live professional development opportunities.
- FREE or discounted pricing for Continuing Education offerings.
- VIP reception access to national and local thought leaders at Community Grand Rounds or other BMHA events.
- Conference calls and webinars with national and local thought leaders for more intensive follow-up after a BMHA event.
- Opportunity to join the BMHA Speaker’s Bureau as a means to bolster your presence and brand.
Are you a Behavioral Health Professional? Please contact BMHA about:
- Patient referrals
- Reduced pricing for the Health Information Technology Suite which includes a repository of encrypted-HIPPA Complaint SAS tools:
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution to connect your practice to Maryland’s Health Information Exchange – CRISP
- Bi-directional televideo mental health
- Electronic behavioral health assessment
- Automated clinical referral, tracking, management and quality improvement support
Collectively, we will make a difference and we thank you in advance for your support through membership or a donation of any amount!