Many hands make light work. – Haya (Tanzania) proverb
We are looking for the next awesome BMHA intern!
If you are interested in interning or volunteering with the BMHA, please submit no more than one page expressing your interest and a copy of your most recent resume/curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please place Internship or Volunteer Inquiry in the subject line. If the submission is an internship inquiry, please also submit a writing sample.
We are looking for the next awesome BMHA Youth Marketing Intern!
Tobacco use remains the number one cause of preventable death and disease in the United States, with more than 480,000 Americans losing their lives annually due to smoking related diseases, and with 90% of these smokers starting as teenagers.
Join BMHA in a new campaign youth tobacco prevention and retailer education by becoming a Youth Marketing Assistant!
- Stipend available
- Transportation available-Baltimore City area only
- Gain marketing experience
- Collect and assess marketing data
- Make your community better
- Help prevent death and disease due to smoking related diseases
- YOUTH ONLY – Ages 15-17 Apply
- Limited opportunities-APPLY NOW
Questions? Contact Lynne Johnson at 410-338-2642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fit the requirements above CLICK HERE!